YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 8, 2016

Top 10 books I read in 2015


*Please remember that this is my opinion and this is a top 10 of books I read last year and that does not mean that these books came out last year.*

Count down of my top 10

10. The Beginning of Never


9. Looking for Alaska

8. Across the Universe


7. The Book of Speculation  My Review


6. The Serpent's Shadow


5. Anna and the French Kiss


4. Red Queen



3. A Game of Thrones

2. The Night Circus

1. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, The Sword of Summer 


There's my Top 10 of 2015
I actually only read 50 something books so there wasn't that much to choose from but I loved all of these books for different reasons, but Magnus Chase won my heart overall because of how funny, beautiful written and action packed it was. 

What were your top 10?
Are there any books on this list you'd want me to write a review for?

Thanks for reading, 
Allison :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment